WE ARE OPEN!
Following the Government announcements to further slow the spread of COVID-19, ABI Interiors is considered as “essential services” and we are therefore still open and running our business as usual.
Please read below for details
30th MARCH 2020
Online orders are still being fulfilled as normal, however please allow up to a 2 day delay on shipments.
We will continue to support you and the community in providing essential services by our Gold Coast showroom remaining open, however we advise only visiting if it is necessary.
If visiting please be aware the following safety precautions that are currently in place:
- Adhere to our 4 persons capacity
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering
- Maintain a 1.5 meter distance at all times
- Refrain front unnecessary contact with ABI products
*If you are collecting an order from our showroom please call (07) 5520 2775 and our staff will deliver to your car
YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF:
- You’ve travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks
- You’ve been in close proximity of someone that has travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks
- If you have present symptoms, feel unwell or have been in contact with someone that has
ABI is following Government directives, and have restricted activity to only what is essential whilst on Level 4 Alert within New Zealand.
Our NZ showroom will not be open for this period, however our staff will continue to work remotely to answer any enquires via online chat, email or phone.
All non-essential deliveries are now on hold within our Auckland dispatch centre until further notice.
*if you are an essential business and have placed an order please get in contact so we can arrange immediate dispatch.
During this time you can still continue to shop online to process orders, however please expect a delay with shipping until further notice.
*NZ contact hours have now changed to Monday to Friday 11.30am - 7.30pm NZST