UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Barre Assembly Taps & Spout Set – Brushed NickelSKU: 14240
Infiniti Technology is all about interchangeable tapware. It has been specifically manufactured to provide the option to have your finish and handle style changed after installation without compromising your existing waterproofing or tiling.
Enabling superb versatility, our Assembly Taps come in three different handle designs, which include the minimalist Barre, the vintage Cross and the smooth rounded single Milani hand mixer.
– In-Wall Body and Handle Kit
– Wall Mounted Spout
– Precise Temperature Control
– PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
A non-restrictive aerator is available to be installed inside our Spouts (26 L/M at 500KPA).
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
Solid Brass & Ceramic Cartridge
(PVD) Brushed Nickel – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
|What's In The Box||
In-Wall Kit (required for rough-in):
2 x Spindles
Handle Kit (required for fit-off):
2 x Sleeves (Long and Short)
Wall Mounted Spout (required for fit-off):
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Barre Assembly Taps & Spout Set - Brushed Nickel||14240||25||5||7||2||5||1||5||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]