On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Colour Sample – Flora (Solid Brass)SKU: 13228
If you’re having trouble deciding on the finish for your Elysian Tap, why not consider purchasing a colour sample to help narrow down your selection. Flora is one of several unique colours in our Aura Collection. The soothing green colour represents the refreshing sentiments of nature. Flora brings out the rich textures in wood and pairs beautifully with neutral tones like beige and baby pink.
Take a look through our appealing wider range of additional samples, where you will gain a perspective of the various materials and colours we have to offer.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||70 × 50 × 2 cm|
|Finish / Coating||
Semi-Gloss PrimeShield Lacquer Technology
The Aura Collection colours are only available on our Elysian Kitchen Mixer.
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
The best way to get colour samples as quickly as possible is to order them through the online shop. If they are out of stock we can arrange for one of our staff members to contact you asap to either send you a sample product or advise a lead time on new samples arriving.
Generally, allow up to 2 business days from the day that you have placed an order online. They are sent by overnight express and we require a business day to process the order.