UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
(D) Elysian Commercial Minimal Mixer & Spout Set – CopperSKU: PACK03-COM
This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Mixer & Spout Set range for other alternatives.
The Elysian copper minimal mixer is a premium fixture made using proven ceramic cartridge swivel technology giving precise temperature & pressure control. Each mixer is coated with ABI Heat Shield, an industrial grade PVD electro colouring system which provides a harder, more corrosion resistant finish whilst remaining environmentally friendly. The Elysian spout allows water to effortlessly flow, fitted with an external thread for optional lower and higher star ratings depending on the amount of water pressure you would like. (the higher the star rating the lower the pressure)
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Spout reach of 201mm (this measurement is taken from the surface of the finished wall)
- Spout is a universal female thread fitting which is a standard in Australia.
- Comes standard with 5 star water rating
- Universal fitting. Easy installation. Can be used in any home in Australia.
- Can be used as a basin sink mixer, bath filler and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Pull out to control pressure, twist left/right to control temperature.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid copper body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- Brushed copper pop up waste available to match set.
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an advanced electroplating application offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
ABI – International
Stainless Steel Body – Ceramic Cartridge
|Finish / Coating||
Copper – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system
Backplate Diameter – 72mm
Backplate diameter – 60mm
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|(D) Elysian Commercial Minimal Mixer & Spout Set - Copper||PACK03-COM||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system – This is the most durable finish available on the market, the same process is used to strengthen the end of drill bits.
We don’t currently have a warranty that covers external use however due to its stainless steel construction it would be our most suitable product for exterior use. The PVD coating would be more susceptible to damage however the structural integrity of the tap will be fine.
Yes this completely up to the customer, the plumber will install onsite with the mixer or spout on left or right side.