UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Davis Door Handle – Brushed CopperSKU: 12980
The Davis Door Handle is something that speaks ultra-modern design. Featuring a stylish round rose with concealed fittings and a strike plate that matches the handle, it’s ready to be applied to your new door for a seamless aesthetic statement.
Designed for internal passage use only and available in a range of colours, the Davis allows you to select door handles that are consistent with the finishes you already have in your home.
- Please do not cut door out until you receive stock.
- Davis door handles cannot be installed onto existing doors due to the back plate being smaller in diameter than standard door handles. Please refer to the specification sheet to ensure this handle is suitable for your door.
- Davis Door Handle Striker Plate suits 11mm maximum architrave – if the architrave exceeds the maximum you may require an extended striker plate. Extended striker plates are unavailable at ABI.
Stainless Steel Construction
Stylish Modern Design
Matching Strike Plate
Passage set only
Backplate Diameter 53mm
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||210 × 190 × 85 cm|
Mounting Hardware included
Stylish Modern Design
Front. Sets can be mounted left or right handed. (passage set only)
|Whats in the box?||
2 x Handles
Handle Length: 135.5mm, Projection: 68mm Backplate Diameter: 53mm
ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]au.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Davis Door Handle - Brushed Copper||12980||10||2||-||2||2||1||-||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
Yes, you can install the Davis as a dummy door handle, (please refer to the installation guide for further guidance).
We have recently improved the latch design for the Davis Door Handle. This improvement is to help ease of installation and reduce the cost of labour. Please note the product design is visually the same.
This is a transitional process and implementation timing will vary for each Finish due to different stock levels. For this reason we strictly recommend not cutting out the door until you receive this product.