UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Barre Assembly Taps – WhiteSKU: 11793
A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water-saving product that allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure.
This product uses a standard size spindle fitting that provides an advantage for renovation projects with existing hot and cold assembly taps for a direct swap, (in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings).
With our innovative design, you can switch your handles at any time to a different handle colour or design (supported designs are: Milani & Cross).
Extended Spindles are available if required and can be located here:
Breech not included, please consult with your licensed plumber whether you require this in-wall component. This can be purchased from our in-wall components page here
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||30 × 16.2 × 10.2 cm|
White – Semi-Gloss PrimeShield Lacquer Technology
Mixer Handle Length: 80
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Barre Assembly Taps - White||11793||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found