On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Cross Assembly Taps – Brushed NickelSKU: 11816
Designed to be wall mounted, our stylish Cross Assembly Taps have a modern aesthetic. This is a water-saving product that ensures ease of operation through precise temperature and pressure control.
Cross Assembly Taps use a standard size spindle fitting for a direct swap, (in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings). With our innovative design, you can switch your wall mounted installed handles at any time for a different handle colour or design.
Extended Spindles are available if required and can be located here:
Please note you will be required to purchase an In-Wall Breech, which is sold separately. This can be purchased from our in-wall components page here:
– Wall Mounted
– Solid Brass Construction
– ( PVD ) Physical Vapour Deposition
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||30.3 × 16.2 × 10.5 cm|
(PVD) Brushed Nickel – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
Handle Diameter 70
25 years structural warranty
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found