Build Your Own
Kyah 1-Drawer Vanity w Shelf 600mmSKU: 11980
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Our Kyah is a minimalistic wall mounted bathroom vanity characterised by an open bottom shelf. It has a sharp slimline design perfect for smartening spaces, with integrated cut-outs for plumbing services and for easy installation. It is constructed from high-density moisture resistant particle board for durability assurance and comes with the convenience of ultra-soft closing drawers.
Our custom-built vanity option means you can select specific vanity tops and drawer finishes to align with your personal preference. For example, you can choose between glacier-white composite or Carrara marble composite tops. For the drawer front select between white 2PAC, white ash oak, pure oak, walnut, or black oak.
Also available with either shorter or longer shelf options to suit variously sized powder rooms or bathrooms.
- All basins must be centred to the drawer front only as the drawer carcass comes with a centre cut-out to allow for wastage pipes.
- At the time of purchase, you can select how many top drawers with cut-outs are required.
- Vanity tops do not include pre-cut holes. This is to be cut by the purchaser or their tradesperson at their discretion.
- VJ and Shaker, wall hung cupboards and drawers require the purchase of cabinetry pulls to open.
- 30-day returns are not accepted on vanities as they are custom built.
- Vanity orders are excluded from free shipping. Delivery to rural areas may incur an additional shipping fee.
- All vanities must be collected within 30-days from the purchase date, unless on backorder.
- Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for custom cabinet assembly + 3-7 additional working days for shipping.
Please note: while all the the external panels are coloured in your chosen finish, the internal carcass of all our vanities are grey.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
Includes fully assembled vanity unit & top (if selected)
ABI – International
ABI vanities come with cutout option modules which allow waste water from the basin sink to drain – Cutout location and qty is confirmed during the ordering process.
10 Working days for custom cabinetry assembly + allow shipping days between 3-5 business days depending on the state
Length – 600mm
High Density Moisture Resistant Particle Board Soft Close Drawers
RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON VANITIES AS THEY ARE CUSTOM BUILT
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Kyah 1-Drawer Vanity w Shelf 600mm||11980||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
Made from a dense moisture proof particle board, finished with either a heavy pressed timber laminate grain or a 2 pac finish. The timber laminate is very resistant to damage, 2 pac is a high quality finish however can be damaged if not careful.
This would be possible, however there is a high chance that the drawer unit where the sink is mounted will need to be fixed shut, meaning only the other drawers will be functional.