Milani copper commercial assembly taps
This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Tapware range for other alternatives.
Milani Copper commercial assembly taps are moulded from stainless steel and use a traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings. Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response :) We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
|Brand||ABI - International|
|Inclusions||Hot & Cold Assembly taps (Basin / bath spout not included)
Please note: Plumbing breach is always supplied by plumber - Tap spacing is generally between 150 - 250mm
|Construction||Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge|
|Finish / Coating||Heat treated Brass – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system|
|Specifications||Backplate & handle diameter - 54mm|
Specification guides can be found under the Downloads tab.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|(D) Milani Commercial Assembly Taps - Copper||11436||25||5||7||2||10||1||5||1||-||-||-||-|