UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
(D) Milani Commercial Assembly Taps – CopperSKU: 11436
Milani copper commercial assembly taps
This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Tapware range for other alternatives.
Milani Copper commercial assembly taps are moulded from stainless steel and use a traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings. Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response :) We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|
ABI – International
Hot & Cold Assembly taps (Basin / bath spout not included)
Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge
|Finish / Coating||
Heat treated Brass – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system
Backplate & handle diameter – 54mm
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|(D) Milani Commercial Assembly Taps - Copper||11436||25||5||7||2||10||1||5||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found