On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appears in marketing material and gallery images.
Otto Heated Towel Rail – ChromeSKU: 11711
*Please Note* This product is required to be installed by a Qualified Licensed Electrician with a suitable 12V driver with a minimum 35W capacity.
The newest addition to our range is the Otto Heated Towel Rails. Once you have this installed, you won’t know how you lived without it!
Constructed from stainless steel and hardwired for a streamlined finish, the Otto is ready for seamless integration into your wall or tiles. Otto is available in all of our beautiful finishes, so you are sure to find a style that suits your needs.
We recommend purchasing and installing two or more to optimise heating.
Please view compatible transformer here.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||67.8 × 14.3 × 8.5 cm|
Length – 600mm, Depth 60mm, height 50mm
10 Year structural warranty, 5 Year finish warranty, 2 Year electrical warranty
This product is required to be installed by a Qualified Licensed Electrician with a suitable AC 12V driver with a minimum 35W capacity.
We recommend purchasing and installing 2 or more to optimise heating.
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found