Our Quality Assurance
HOW ARE WE SO WELL PRICED?
Many customers ask us, how are your products so well priced? Are they high quality products ?
THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE.
ABI has implemented a direct factory to end user system, meaning our customers are not paying a middle man. This strategy allows ABI to offer the best pricing on superior or equal quality products at a much lower cost to the end user.
HAVE PEACE OF MIND
With our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
HOW DO WE MAKE OUR
Our in house design team work closely with manufacturers to bring the latest unique products to the market which will pass the test of time both in quality & style to keep ahead of our competitors on all fronts.
ABI provides up to 25 Year Warranty on all tapware and kitchen sinks, showing our commitment to excellence and loyalty to our customers.
Its whats on the
……………..inside that counts!
ABI not only focuses on beautiful designs but also innovation on internal quality.
- A ceramic European cartridge designed for long life and reliability imbedded into a thick gauge brass casing.
- A uniquely designed mould is then smelted to form the shape of the mixer body & lever.
- From this point the body is honed and inspected for all imperfections before the (AEA) coating method (Advanced Electroplating Application)
- Water feeds checked and put under a high water pressure process testing the taps far beyond normal use & water pressure. The tap is then disassembled, cleaned & the checking procedure starts again to look for any functional or aesthetic imperfections.
- The watermark logo (below) is printed to display the effort that goes into each of our products.
OUR PROCESS WORKS FROM THE INSIDE OUT
- (AEA) Advanced electroplating application
- All of ABI’s stainless steel products are treated with ABI Heat Shield – an industrial grade PVD electro colouring system which provides a harder, more corrosion resistant finish whilst remaining environmentally friendly
- This method is due to the extreme use that these products will go under, this same method was originally used strengthen the ends of drill bits.
- A durable solid material with incredible strength properties, it is a man made composite making it much easier to maintain & much stronger than natural stone.
- Solid surface is repairable for life, keeping it looking brand new for many years to come.