Returns & Warranty
1. Email with details incl. photo or video
2. We will asses your claim and advise accordingly (please allow 48hours for your enquiry to be processed)
3. Once assed you will be contacted with a solution. a. If you require a replacement or spare parts we will send these out asap. b. If your claim isn’t approved you will be notified and if we have any suggestions we will let you know.
4. We may require you to send back the faulty product, if this is the case you will be advised with what to do. Please note ABI will cover the cost of shipping.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for any major failure and/or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5 YEAR RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
ABI aesthetic warranty covers faults in the coating and/or external appearance of the product which are within 24 months from the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorised ABI representative, to be defective in the coating and/ or external appearance will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge.
Replaced items become ABI’s property. All replacement products will be available for collection without charge to the customer at the nearest ABI branch to the customer’s location or elsewhere as agreed between the customer and ABI.
CONDITIONS This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
– The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
– The item has been installed for and subject to domestic residential use only.
– Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
– Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided.
– The warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
– This warranty does not include faults caused by: unsuitable or improper use.
– Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
– Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER.
– Normal wear and tear.
– Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
– Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences.
– Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.