Elysian Commercial Minimal Mixer & Spout Set – Copper (D)SKU: PACK03-COM
Email when stock available
This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Mixer & Spout Set range for other alternatives.
The Elysian copper minimal mixer is a premium fixture made using proven ceramic cartridge swivel technology giving precise temperature & pressure control. Each mixer is coated with ABI Heat Shield, an industrial grade PVD electro colouring system which provides a harder, more corrosion resistant finish whilst remaining environmentally friendly. The Elysian spout allows water to effortlessly flow, fitted with an external thread for optional lower and higher star ratings depending on the amount of water pressure you would like. (the higher the star rating the lower the pressure)
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Spout reach of 201mm (this measurement is taken from the surface of the finished wall)
- Spout is a universal female thread fitting which is a standard in Australia.
- Comes standard with 5 star water rating
- Universal fitting. Easy installation. Can be used in any home in Australia.
- Can be used as a basin sink mixer, bath filler and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Pull out to control pressure, twist left/right to control temperature.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid copper body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- Brushed copper pop up waste available to match set.
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an advanced electroplating application offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
ABI – International
Stainless Steel Body – Ceramic Cartridge
|Finish / Coating||
Copper – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system
Backplate Diameter – 72mm
Backplate diameter – 60mm
25 years structural warranty
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
QLD : 1-3 business days
NSW : 1-3 business days
VIC : 3-4 business days
ACT : 3-4 business days
SA : 5-7 business days
TAS : 5-7 business days
WA : 7-10 business days
NT : 7-10 business days
- Shipping times may differ for regional areas.
- Shipping time frames are reflective of the delivery service used.
We recommend going to the respective website for up to date delivery time frames.
Reduced Shipping Costs for all items – Australia wide
Colour samples : $9.90
0kg – 2.5kg : Light goods – $14.90
2.5kg – 5kg : Light goods – $24.90
5kg – 10kg : Standard goods – $34.90
10kg – 20kg : Heavy goods – $44.90
20kg – 30kg : Heavy goods – $54.90
30kg – 40kg : Heavy goods – $69.90
40kg – 50kg + : Heavy goods – $89.90
50kg + : Heavy goods – $99.90
Free shipping on all orders over $1000
(Excludes Vanities & Tiles)
Product weight averages
Tapware / Mixers : 1kg
Spouts / Droppers / Arms : 0.8kg
Kitchen / Laundry Sinks : 8kg
Shower Rails : 1.2kg
Shower Hoses, BP’s, Hand Shower : 0.8kg
Bottle Traps : 1.2kg
Pop-Up Wastes : 0.8kg
Basin Sinks : 8kg
Wall Hung Sinks : 30kg
ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system – This is the most durable finish available on the market, the same process is used to strengthen the end of drill bits.
We don’t currently have a warranty that covers external use however due to its stainless steel construction it would be our most suitable product for exterior use. The PVD coating would be more susceptible to damage however the structural integrity of the tap will be fine.
Yes this completely up to the customer, the plumber will install onsite with the mixer or spout on left or right side.