Infiniti Milani brushed copper assembly taps
Infiniti Milani Assembly Mixers in Brushed Copper are a new stunning collection by ABI.
A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure.
This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings.
This is an INFINITI Collection product, which means a new world of possibilities! With our exclusive world leading, innovative design, you can switch out your handles at any time (yes even once installed) to a different handle colour or design (supported designs are: Milani & Cross)
*Please note the ABI Infiniti Collection is only interchangeable with certain ABI products
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid Brushed Copper body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our Brushed Copper shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an advanced electroplating application offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.