Milani Commercial Assembly Taps – Copper (D)SKU: 11436
Email when stock available
Milani copper commercial assembly taps
This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Tapware range for other alternatives.
Milani Copper commercial assembly taps are moulded from stainless steel and use a traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings. Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response :) We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|
ABI – International
Hot & Cold Assembly taps (Basin / bath spout not included)
Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge
|Finish / Coating||
Heat treated Brass – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system
Backplate & handle diameter – 54mm
25 years structural warranty
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
QLD : 1-3 business days
NSW : 1-3 business days
VIC : 3-4 business days
ACT : 3-4 business days
SA : 5-7 business days
TAS : 5-7 business days
WA : 7-10 business days
NT : 7-10 business days
- Shipping times may differ for regional areas.
- Shipping time frames are reflective of the delivery service used.
We recommend going to the respective website for up to date delivery time frames.
Reduced Shipping Costs for all items – Australia wide
Colour samples : $9.90
0kg – 2.5kg : Light goods – $14.90
2.5kg – 5kg : Light goods – $24.90
5kg – 10kg : Standard goods – $34.90
10kg – 20kg : Heavy goods – $44.90
20kg – 30kg : Heavy goods – $54.90
30kg – 40kg : Heavy goods – $69.90
40kg – 50kg + : Heavy goods – $89.90
50kg + : Heavy goods – $99.90
Free shipping on all orders over $1000
(Excludes Vanities & Tiles)
Product weight averages
Tapware / Mixers : 1kg
Spouts / Droppers / Arms : 0.8kg
Kitchen / Laundry Sinks : 8kg
Shower Rails : 1.2kg
Shower Hoses, BP’s, Hand Shower : 0.8kg
Bottle Traps : 1.2kg
Pop-Up Wastes : 0.8kg
Basin Sinks : 8kg
Wall Hung Sinks : 30kg
No FAQ Found