Milani Brushed Nickel Shower Mixer
When using this product for a basin sink with an Elysian spout ABI recommends using a 5 or 6 star water restrictor free of charge from ABI packed with your order.
The Brushed Nickel Milani Mixer is a single hand mixer using progressive cartridge technology. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise temperature control with a twist of the dial.
When using progressive cartridge technology you twist in one clockwise motion starting at low pressure cold up to high pressure cold, Once turned half way warm water is introduced at full pressure. The dial is then precisely adjustable for the perfect temperature right up to maximum temperature when fully turned.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Easy installation. Can be used in any home in Australia.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control of temperature. Twist left/right to control temperature.
- Please note: This product has less control of water pressure for water efficiency. For full pressure control, we recommend our elysian minimal mixer
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together. Twin progressive mixers can be used for the minimalist look if you are not wanting to use a Brushed Nickel shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response We are here to help.
Progressive cartridges are a growing trend and an easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.