On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appears in marketing material and gallery images.
Rappana Cabinetry Pull 50mm – Brushed CopperSKU: 10505
The Rappana Cabinetry pull is a unique handle that provides effortless openings for all cabinetry. A smaller sized pull, its slimline minimalistic style ensures effortless, unforced openings every time. Optimum longevity is accomplished by a discreet, hand-folded and welded design that utilises high-grade stainless steel and works in complete sync with ABI’s unique colour range.
All of this is complemented by an industrial grade PVD electro colouring system which provides a harder, more corrosive resistant finish.
Bringing together this optimum strength and longevity, we guarantee that the Rappana Cabinetry pull will transform all your kitchen and bathroom cabinets for the better.
– PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
– 304 Stainless Steel
– 50mm Width
– 36mm Projection
– 1.2 Thickness
10 years structural warranty
5 years finish/ coating warranty
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||12 × 8.5 × 1.8 cm|
Width 50, Projection 36, Thickness 1.2
304 Stainless Steel
|Finish / Coating||
(PVD) Brushed Copper – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
10 years structural warranty
Top & Side
|What's in the box?||
1 x cabinetry pull
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found