ABI Interiors Terms and Conditions
Effective: December 2020
Please review the following Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "us" , “ABI” or “ABI Interiors” means ABI INTERIORS PTY LTD ABN: 22 612 741 385 and "you" means the person, organisation or entity that purchased the products or related services from us.
Accessing our website
We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may need to restrict access to our website (wholly or partly).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for your own access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
Information on this site
The Site and the content on the Site are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to ABI Interiors.
You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
We endeavour to ensure that all the products on our website are accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our website will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order.
In some cases, the products we offer for sale are made from natural or handmade materials, and there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. We endeavour to ensure that all finishes are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that the finish may unintentionally appear inconsistent on different displays and screens. The shade of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error. Returning items based on this discrepancy will be classified as a ‘change of mind’ and therefore will be at the expense of the customer.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available or offered on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, nor do we make any warranty about the standard or quality of any of the products offered via our website.
On rare occasions our suppliers find themselves unable to deliver products to us, or the products delivered are not of sufficient quality or workmanship. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on our website.
Whilst we will make our best efforts to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances where we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawal of any product from our website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on our website, or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent you the order confirmation.
Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards and Store Credit
You may use Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards, or Store Credit as payment for certain products on the Site. Vouchers/Promo codes are offered onsite, through our sales team, or via promotional activity. Gift Cards are available for purchase on our Website, and Store Credit is only awarded at our discretion. In most cases, only one Voucher or Promo Code can be used per order, but multiple Gift Cards and Store Credit can be used per order.
We monitor the issuance and redemption of vouchers or Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception (including self-referral) or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the issuance or redemption of Vouchers or Gift Cards, we may close or block access to your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
We may block Gift Cards if notified by law enforcement that a Gift Card has been fraudulently obtained.
Vouchers/Promo Code Conditions
- Vouchers/Promo Codes are valid only for the specified period stated on them and can only be redeemed in accordance with any special Terms stated on them.
- In most cases, only one Voucher/Promo Code can be used per Order unless otherwise stated.
- Certain products may be excluded from Voucher/Promo Code promotions, and unless specifically stated are not applicable to shipping costs.
- Vouchers/Promo Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or to buy Gift Cards, Out of Stock, or Sale Items.
- If you place an Order for a product less than the value of a Voucher/Promo Code, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- If the credit of a Voucher/Promo Code is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means.
- Where you return an item purchased with a Voucher/Promo Code, we will only refund the final price you paid for that item.
- We actively monitor misuse of Vouchers/Promo Codes and reserve the right to deactivate Vouchers/Promo Codes or block any person that is not using a Voucher/Promo Code in accordance with its Terms.
- Total discount of Voucher/Promo Codes are applied equally over each individual item on an order and are not to be redeemed for cash or a refund.
Gift Card Conditions
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/ or in-store at our Burleigh Heads showroom.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable. Proof of identity required upon use.
- Gift Cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be available to redeem against subsequent orders.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Gift Card or Store Credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which were paid for using a Gift Card, are redeemable for store credit only.
- Gift Cards will be sent to the email provided once the full order and payment has been processed.
- ABI Interiors is not liable for delivery of a Gift Card or credit note to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- ABI Interiors is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- ABI Interiors reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with an ABI Interiors Gift Card.
Store Credit Conditions
- Store Credit is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Store Credit can be redeemed against all products on https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/ or in-store at our showroom.
- Store Credit is non-transferable; proof of identity is required upon use.
- Store Credit may not be redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Store Credit, the remaining balance will be available and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Any remaining balance exceeding the value of your Store Credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which are paid for using Store Credit are redeemable for Store Credit only.
- Store Credit will be sent to the billing email address provided.
- ABI Interiors is not responsible if Store Credit is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- ABI Interiors reserves the right to cancel Store Credit if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with ABI Interiors Store Credit.
LAST DAYS OF 2020
ABI Interiors AU 'Last Days of 2020' discounts are applicable for purchases made online, or via our team through email or online chat. Discounts are applied equally over each individual item on an order and are not to be redeemed for cash or a refund. Backorder items are included in the sale, however, sale items, gift cards, out of stock items, tiles and mosaics are excluded. Selected gift offers are only valid for in-store purchases in our Gold Coast showroom. Please note, discount applies at checkout when purchasing online and free shipping is only valid on orders where final spend is over $1000.
Offer starts Sunday, 27th December 2020 AEST and ends Thursday, 31st December 2020 11:59PM AEST.
ABI Interiors AU 'Boxing Day' discounts are applicable for purchases made online, or via our team through email or online chat. Discounts are applied equally over each individual item on an order and are not to be redeemed for cash or a refund. Backorder items are included in the sale, however, all out of stock items, sale items, gift cards, tiles and mosaics are excluded. Please note, discount applies at checkout when purchasing online and free shipping is only valid on orders where final spend is over $1000.
Early access starts Friday, 25th December 2020 6:00PM AEST and ends Saturday, 26th December 2020 11:59PM AEST.
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting an online order form available on our Website. We may, at our discretion, accept or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, such as availability of the ordered products or our ability to validate payment for the products. You must not order products or services from us if you are less than eighteen (18) years of age. We may, at our discretion, void any order by a person under eighteen (18) years old.
Please choose your products carefully. Prices, product details and stock levels can change, therefore you should check the latest listing on our website. It is your responsibility to check the order, (including all pricing, quantities and product information) before you complete the online checkout process.
We will advise you of your "order reference number" via a confirmation email once your checkout process is complete. However, if you are paying by credit card, debit card, direct deposit, PayPal, or Afterpay we will not complete your order until your payment has passed our internal validation procedures. Once your payment has been validated, we will process your order and provide you with your order reference number. Please keep your order reference number for future reference.
Once we have given you an order number, a binding agreement will come into existence and only these Conditions of Service will apply in relation to the supply of the ordered products. No changes to these Conditions of Service will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
All showroom orders require payment in full(100%) at time of purchase.
All stocked items from showroom orders must be collected in full from our despatch centre at the time of purchase.
We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us. All stock availability, as represented on our website or by our sales or operations team, is accurate in accordance with our current stock levels, however, these stock levels are subject to change without notice.
If, for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or place your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to place your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
Price and Payment
The price payable for a product is the one set out on our website at the time you place your order. All prices are inclusive of GST. We make every effort to ensure prices and product information on our website is correct and up-to-date. Prices for our products displayed on third party websites may not be correct and we are not bound by them.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex. We also offer payment through PayPal and Afterpay.
Your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Whilst we employ the latest technology and use PayPal’s Payflow secure payment gateway, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner by a third party.
If you have a promotional/voucher/coupon code, you will be prompted to enter the code at checkout, and this will generate a discount from your cart value or add an incentive. To activate, simply enter a valid code then click the "Apply" button. All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued and are only valid at our discretion. If you are unable to use a promotional code, please contact our Sales Team.
Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the items you have ordered are delivered. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and may be required for any warranty claims.
Title and Risk
Notwithstanding delivery of the products to you, title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason, we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address. We reserve the right to keep or sell the products. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you upon delivery.
We may change any provision in these Terms and Conditions without notice, therefore we advise that, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us, you check these Terms and Conditions whenever you want to purchase products from us. Any change of these Terms and Conditions will only apply to future orders. None of our agents, employees or any third parties have any authority to change these Conditions of Sale.
We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products or services ordered by you, terminate our contract with you or terminate your account with us, and to remove or edit content on our website at our sole discretion and without incurring any liability to you.
You must not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions take effect (where possible) as if they did not include that provision.
Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in these Terms and Conditions will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision.