In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our”, “us”, “ABI” or “ABI Interiors” means ABI Interiors Pty Ltd (ABN 22 612 741 385), and “you” means the person, organisation or entity accessing purchasing products or related services from us.
2. Consenting to these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you and ABI when you purchase products or otherwise deal with us. You agree that by placing any order with ABI, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions from:
- the time of confirmation of payment for your order, or
- where applicable, confirmation of payment of a deposit on your order, in relation to the supply of that order by ABI to you.
- To the extent that these Terms and Conditions apply to an existing order, they may only be varied by written agreement between you and ABI.
3. Our products
3.2 Variation in products
- In some cases, the products we offer for sale are made from natural or handmade materials, and as a result there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive.
- We endeavour to ensure that all finishes are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that finishes and colours may appear different from the true finish and colour on different displays and screens.
- Due to the nature of the colouring process, there may be slight colour variation between products and batches.
- Returning items based on a display based or batch discrepancy will be classified as a ‘change of mind return’ and therefore must be made in accordance with
ABI’s Returns for change of mind policy.
- You may place an order with us by using the online checkout process, directly with our team in the showroom, or by calling or emailing our team.
- Please check that the quantities and colour choices of products in your basket or otherwise invoiced are correct before completing the checkout process, and that all your information, including payment and delivery details are correct. ABI will not be liable for any incorrect orders or failure of delivery resulting from the entry by you of incorrect details.
- We may, at our absolute discretion, accept or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, including but not limited to:
- availability of the ordered products;
- our ability to validate payment for the products,
- any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms or policies set out on ABI’s website, or
- in the event of abuse or mistreatment of any ABI staff, of actual or suspected fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception, or in the event of suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the use of ABI’s website or purchase of ABI’s products.
- You must not order products or services from us if you are less than eighteen (18) years of age. We may, at our discretion, void any order by a person under eighteen (18) years old.
- You agree that:
- the terms of these Terms and Conditions; and
- the terms set out in any invoice provided in relation to an order, apply to the provision of any products by ABI to you under this agreement.
- To the extent that stock levels are represented on our website, they are subject to change without notice.
- Products will not be secured for you until payment for those products has been processed.
- An unpaid quote or invoice is not a confirmation that your product will be in stock at the time of paying for your order.
- If for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or place your order on backorder as agreed with you.
- If you choose to place your order on backorder as a result of clause 5.2(a), your order will automatically be shipped to you, at ABI’s expense unless the product is a free shipping excluded product or does not meet free shipping minimum spends, once it arrives in stock.
- You will be notified by email once your back order has been dispatched. Estimated backorder dates can be found on your invoice.
ABI must not substitute the supply of any of the products with the supply of any other products without your prior consent.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information required to deliver your products to you is correct.
- Please carefully check your details before submitting your order; ABI may not be able to update your details once submitted.
- ABI accepts no liability for products delivered to an incorrect address as a result of you entering incorrect details.
- Products will be deemed to be delivered when:
- Subject to clause 6.3, you are responsible for all costs associated with shipping your order.
ABI offers free shipping within Australia for all purchases over $1000 (vanities and mirror cabinets are excluded), calculated after any special offers or discounts have been applied.
6.4 Shipping timeframes
Any timeframes quoted by ABI are provided as an estimate only and ABI will not be liable for a failure to deliver products within any quoted timeframes.
6.5 Pack and hold
- You may request that ABI pack and hold your order prior to shipping for:
- ABI will not hold an order except where you have received confirmation from ABI in writing.
- Provided you have paid for your order in full, ABI will dispatch the order at the end of the confirmed period.
- Risk in the products will pass to you once the products have been delivered to the delivery location set out in your order.
- Confirmation of delivery from your chosen shipping provider will be taken as evidence that your products have been correctly delivered.
- ABI accepts no liability for products that are lost or stolen after confirmation of delivery.
- Title in the products will pass to you once payment of the products has been processed in full.
- On receipt of your order, you must inspect all items to ensure that:
- If a product is in any way damaged, or is missing any components:
- In the event that your order is returned to sender, we will attempt to contact you via the contact details provided with your order.
- Where we cannot contact you within 14 days of receiving the returned order, we will cancel and refund your order.
7. International orders
- ABI requires payment in full upon placement of your order.
- ABI accepts payment by eftpos, credit card, AfterPay, PayPal, TreviPay (ABIPay), valid gift voucher, ABI-issued store credit, and, for in store purchases, cash.
- Where payment is made with credit card, ABI reserves the right to levy a credit card merchant fee (including GST) to cover bank charges.
Quoted prices made by an ABI sales representative are valid for 30 days from the date of issue, except to the extent that a limited time special offer applies to products in the quote.
- Where ABI issues you an invoice prior to payment of your order, that invoice is valid for 14 days from the date of issue, except to the extent that a limited time special offer applies to products in the invoice.
- Please check that the quantities and colour choices of products in your basket or otherwise invoiced are correct before completing the checkout process, and that all your information, including payment and delivery details are correct.
- ABI will provide you with a valid invoice for the Goods on confirmation of your order.
- An invoice delivered under this clause will:
- If you dispute any amount claimed by ABI in an invoice, you must, within 5 days of receipt of the invoice, issue ABI with a payment dispute notice specifying the reasons for the dispute.
- Following receipt of the payment dispute notice, ABI will work with you to ensure a mutually satisfactory outcome.
Expressions defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (GST Act) have the same meaning when used in this clause 9.
9.2 GST inclusive Unless otherwise stated in this agreement, all amounts payable by one party to another party are inclusive of GST.
9.3 GST payment If GST is imposed or payable on any supply made by a party under this agreement, the recipient of the supply must pay to ABI the additional amount for GST at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the supply.
9.4 Tax invoice A party’s right to payment under clause 9.3 (GST payment) is subject to a valid tax invoice being delivered to the party liable to pay for the taxable supply. GST inclusive
10. Returns and warranty claims
- If you would like to return a product for any reason, you can view our full Returns Policy (concerning ‘change of mind’) here where you will be able to lodge your return via our online returns portal.
- Returns for change of mind made in accordance with ABI’s Returns Policy are subject to any restrictions described in these Terms and Conditions.
If you become aware that any products are faulty, you must notify ABI as soon as practicable by contacting ABI through our warranty portal hereReturns and warranty inquiries must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Tax Invoice (order confirmations alone will not be accepted)
- Financial Statements evidencing the transaction such as a bank statement, credit card statement.
11. Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards and Store Credit
- You may use Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards, or Store Credit as payment for certain products on our website.
- Vouchers/Promo Codes are offered onsite, through our sales team, or via promotional activities.
- Gift Cards are available for purchase on our website.
- Store Credit is only awarded at our discretion. Only one Voucher or Promo Code can be used per order, but multiple Gift Cards and Store Credit can be used per order.
- We monitor the issue and redemption of Vouchers and Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception (including self-referral) or in the event of suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the issue or redemption of Vouchers or Gift Cards, we may close or block access to any account you hold with us and/or require a different means of payment.
- We may block Gift Cards if notified by law enforcement that a Gift Card has been fraudulently obtained.
- Vouchers/Promo Codes are valid only for the specified period stated on them and can only be redeemed in accordance with any special terms stated on them.
- Only one Voucher/Promo Code can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Certain products may be excluded from Voucher/Promo Code promotions, and unless specifically stated are not applicable to the calculation of shipping costs.
- Vouchers/Promo Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or to buy Gift Cards, Out of Stock, or Sale Items.
- If you place an order for a product less than the value of a Voucher/Promo Code, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- If the credit of a Voucher/Promo Code is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means.
- Where you return an item purchased with a Voucher/Promo Code, we will only refund the final price you paid for that item.
- We actively monitor misuse of Vouchers/Promo Codes and reserve the right to deactivate Vouchers/Promo Codes or block any person that is not using a Voucher/Promo Code in accordance with its terms.
- Total discount of Voucher/Promo Codes are applied equally over each individual item on an order and are not to be redeemed for cash or a refund.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/ or in-store at our showroom.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable. Proof of identity required upon use.
- Gift Cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- (If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be available to redeem against subsequent orders; but will not be redeemable for cash.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Gift Card or Store Credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which were paid for using a Gift Card, are redeemable for store credit only.
- Gift Cards purchased online will be sent to the email provided once the full order and payment has been processed.
- ABI is not liable for delivery of a Gift Card or credit note to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- ABI is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- ABI reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with an ABI Gift Card.
- Store Credit is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Store Credit can be redeemed against all products on https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/ or in-store at our showroom.
- Store Credit is non-transferable; proof of identity is required upon use.
- Store Credit may not be redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Store Credit, the remaining balance will be available and can be redeemed against subsequent orders; but will not be redeemable for cash.
- Any remaining balance exceeding the value of your Store Credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which are paid for using Store Credit are redeemable for Store Credit only.
- Store Credit will be sent to the billing email address provided.
- ABI is not responsible if Store Credit is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- ABI reserves the right to cancel Store Credit if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with ABI Store Credit.
- ABI will from time to time offer special offers in the form of a promotional discount code. Use of a promotional discount code is subject to the special offer's Terms and Conditions at that time, though will generally apply to purchases made online at https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/, in person, or via our team through email or online chat. Where a discount code is applied to a quote or an invoice, the discount code will only be valid for the period outlined in the special offer's Terms and Conditions regardless of the timeframe the quote/invoice is valid for. Invalid discount codes will automatically be removed from quotes or invoices once the offer expires.
- Special offer discounts will apply equally over each individual item in an order and cannot be redeemed for cash or a refund on a previous order, nor be used in conjunction with any other offer. Backorder items are eligible for purchase with special offer discounts, however, gift cards, out of stock, and already reduced items are excluded. Free shipping applies to all purchases over $1000 (vanities &mirror cabinets excluded), calculated after the special offer discount has been applied.
- We may amend any provision in these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. We recommend that, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us, you check these Terms and Conditions whenever you want to purchase products from us.
- Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will only apply to future orders.
You must not assign or otherwise transfer any of your rights under this agreement without the prior written consent of ABI.
Except where this agreement expressly states otherwise, ABI may, in its discretion, give or withhold any approval or consent under this agreement.
No rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of a party because that party was responsible for the preparation of, or seeks to rely on, this agreement or any part of it.
A term or part of this agreement that is illegal or unenforceable is severed from this agreement and the rest of this agreement continues in force.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.