The In-Wall Shower Breech is required in the rough-in stage of your build. This product is a shower breech; therefore, it is only suitable for your shower.
– ABI assembly taps require an in-wall breech as they are sold separately and are dependent on the specifics of your project.
– If you wish to choose the colour and style of your assembly taps later, you will need to purchase an in-wall breech and spindles. These can be purchased separately to enable you more time to decide on your finishes. You can view these here:
– Once you are ready to choose your colour and style, view our assembly tap handle kits from this page here.
– Solid Brass Construction
– Handle Separation 200mm (middle outlet facing up)
– ½ inlet connection
– ½ outlet connection
– 5/8 spindle connection
Ease of Installation
Ease of Cleaning
|Dimensions (mm)||Vertical version:
- 260mm wide x 55mm high x 43mm deep
- 200mm handle separation
- 260mm wide x 45mm high x 43mm deep
- 200mm handle seperation
|What's In The Box||Breech Body|
|Warranty||25 Years Structural Warranty|
Specification guides can be found under the Downloads tab.
|In-Wall Shower Breech - Specification|