Our wall mounted Archer vanity is characterised by a pleasingly neat configuration of cupboards that provide a multitude of storage options. This vanity is constructed from high density moisture resistant particle board for durability assurance.
Our custom-built vanity option means you can select specific vanity tops, sides and cupboard front finishes to align with your personal preference. For example, you can choose between glacier white composite or Carrara marble composite tops. For sides and cupboard fronts select between white 2PAC, white ash oak, pure oak, walnut, black oak, white shaker or white VJ.
The Archer is available as either a two cupboard, one cupboard and two drawer, or two cupboard and two drawer vanity configuration to suit all powder rooms and bathrooms.
- All basins must be centred to the drawer front only as the drawer carcass comes with a centre cut-out to allow for wastage pipes.
- At time of purchase, you can select how many top drawers with cut-outs are required.
- Vanity tops do not include pre-cut holes. This is to be cut by the purchaser or their tradesperson at their discretion.
- VJ and Shaker, wall hung cupboards and drawers require the purchase of cabinetry pulls to open.
- 30-day returns are not accepted on vanities as they are custom built.
- Vanity orders are excluded from free shipping. Delivery to rural areas may incur an additional shipping fee.
- All vanities must be collected within 30-days from purchase date, unless on backorder.
- Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for custom cabinet assembly + 3-7 additional working days for shipping.
Please note: while all the the external panels are coloured in your chosen finish, the internal carcass of all our vanities are grey.