On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Atley Flush Pull Round – Stainless SteelSKU: 12993
Enabling you to get a handle on your bathroom cavity sliding doors, the Atley Round Flush Pull Handle provides the perfect finishing touch to your home. Its round flush design means it’s easy to grip, while its minimal look will enhance your bathroom’s look.
• 304 Stainless Steel
• PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
• Fixing screws included
• 50mm Diameter
• 12mm Depth
5 years structural warranty
2 years finish coating warranty
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||8 × 6.5 × 1.5 cm|
Diameter: 50, Depth: 12
304 Stainless Steel
5 years structural warranty 2 years finish coating warranty
1 x Pull Handle (these are not sold as a set)
Push / Pull
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]