UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Colour Sample – Composite Top – 80x80mm – CarraraSKU: 12919
Obtain insight into your future Bathroom Vanity Top with our Carrara Marble Stone Composite Sample. Imitating the durability and alluring aesthetic qualities of natural stone along with scratch resistance, Carrara Marble enables you to achieve that distinctive centrepiece in your bathroom space.
Take a look through our appealing range of additional samples, where you will gain a wider perspective of the various materials and colours we have to offer for your Bathroom Vanity Top.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
Please contact our sales team on [email protected]
for the warranty information on this product.
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
Made from a dense moisture proof particle board, finished with either a heavy pressed timber laminate grain or a 2 pac finish. The timber laminate is very resistant to damage, 2 pac is a high quality finish however can be damaged if not careful.
This would be possible, however there is a high chance that the drawer unit where the sink is mounted will need to be fixed shut, meaning only the other drawers will be functional.