UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
In-Wall Basin BreechSKU: 14179
The In-Wall Basin Breech is required in the rough-in stage of your build. This product is a basin breech; therefore, it is only suitable for your basin.
Please note: ABI assembly taps require an in-wall breech as they are sold separately and are dependent on the specifics of your project.
If you wish to choose the colour and style of your assembly taps later, you will need to purchase an in-wall breech and spindles. These can be purchased separately to enable you more time to decide on your finishes. You can view these here:
Once you are ready to choose your colour and style, view our assembly tap handle kits from this page here.
– Solid Brass Construction
– Handle Separation 200mm (middle wall water outlet)
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||320 × 120 × 70 cm|
25 Years Structural Warranty
|What's In The Box||
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|In-Wall Basin Breech||14179||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
No FAQ Found