UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Milani Basin Mixer – Matte BlackSKU: 11591
The newest addition to our basin mixer range. Milani basin mixer is a stylish minimalistic designed faucet. Using a conventional cartridge for optimum practicality. Simply lift to control water pressure and turn clockwise or anti-clockwise to control temperature. All drill out holes are standard and designed for an easy installation process.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||335 × 255 × 75 cm|
Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge
Matte Black – Advanced electroplating application (AEA)
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Milani Basin Mixer - Matte Black||11591||25||2||7||2||10||1||5||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
Advanced electroplating application (AEA) – This is an extremely durable coating, far superior to a powdercoated coating
ABI’s warranty does not cover external use due to the coatings being put under much harsher conditions and UV light. However the structural integirty of the tap would be fine.