Our Zale Pool Fence Spigot is a top-mounted fixture designed specifically for pool fencing that ensures easier installation from above.
Constructed from 2205 stainless steel for superior durability assurance, the Zale Pool Fence Spigot has a slimline base plate achieving a pleasingly minimalist aesthetic.
– No fixings are included with this product. We recommend countersunk screws or countersunk expansion bolts for installation.
– This is a deck-mounted spigot that screws down from above. It is still possible for the spigot to be installed into concrete, timber, and through tiles. Simply customise your screws for each of these installation types.
– 2205 stainless steel construction for superior durability assurance.
– Slimline baseplate for a minimalist aestheitc.
– Easy to install top-mounted functionality.
– ABI HeatShield PVD Electro Colouring System provides a more corrosion-resistant finish while remaining environmentally friendly.
– Height: 182mm
– Diameter Baseplate: 103mm
2205 Stainless Steel
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
|Colour/finish||(PVD) Brushed Gunmetal - ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)|
|Construction||2205 Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height: 182mm
Diameter Baseplate: 103 mm
|What's In The Box||1 x Spigot
1 x Baseplate
Specification guides can be found under the Downloads tab.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Zale Pool Fence Spigot - Brushed Gunmetal||15518||10||5||-||2||5||1||-||1||10||5||-||-|
|Zale Pool Fence Spigot Specification|
Are fixings provided with the Zale Pool Fence Spigot?
Unfortunately, no fixings are provided with this product. We recommend purchasing countersunk screws or countersunk expansion bolts for installation.
Are there any other important things to note when installing the Zale Pool Fence Spigot?
This product must be installed by a licensed tradesperson. We recommend obtaining an engineering certification for compliant installation. Please refer to our comprehensive installation guide for further details.
Are our Zale Pool Fence Spigots suitable for a standard residential balustrade system or preferably suitable for pool fencing?
To certify the use of our Zale Pool Fence Spigot, we recommend obtaining an engineering certification to be compliant installation for your project. Furthermore, we also recommend checking with Australian code to ensure you have the correct quantity.
Does the Zale Pool Fence Spigot need to be earthed?
If the spigot is installed near water your electrician will need to connect it to an earthing point, please consult with local authorities to ensure compliancy.
Which surfaces can the Zale Pool Fence Spigot be installed into?
The Zale Pool Fence Spigot can be installed into concrete, timber, and through tiles.