Elysian Brushed Nickel Shower Diverter
Elysian Brushed Nickel Shower Diverter is made from solid Brushed Nickel and finished with an electroplated finish. This shower diverter is designed to be used with full shower sets allowing users to have both a rain head function and hand held function. Simply rotate the diverter knob to swap water flow between rain head or hand shower. Pull on the handle for pressure control and twist left and right for temperature control.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Easy installation. Can be used in any home in Australia.
- Used for both full shower sets (shower head and hand shower) and baths when a shower head and bath spout are both installed.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Pull out to control pressure, twist left/right to control temperature. Pull on diverter knob to redirect water
- Ceramic internal components with a solid Brushed Nickel body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together. Twin minimal mixers can be used for the minimalist look if you are not wanting to use a Brushed Nickel Shower Diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.