Build Your Own
Addison 4-Drawer Vanity 1164mmSKU: 11972
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. VANITIES COME WITH CENTRE CUT OUTS TO TOP DRAWERS ONLY TO ALLOW FOR WASTAGE PIPES
2. YOU CAN SELECT AT TIME OF PURCHASE HOW MANY DRAWERS WITH CUT OUTS ARE REQUIRED
3. OUR VANITIES DO NOT COME WITH PRE-CUT HOLES TO THE STONE OR TIMBER TOP FOR YOUR BENCH MIXERS AND BASINS. THESE ARE TO BE CUT ONSITE BY THE PURCHASER AT THEIR DISCRETION
4. 30 DAY RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON VANITIES AS THEY ARE CUSTOM BUILT
5. VANITY ORDERS ARE EXCLUDED FROM FREE SHIPPING
6. DELIVERY TO RURAL AREAS MAY INCUR AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE
7. ALL VANITIES MUST BE COLLECTED WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE DATE UNLESS ON BACKORDER.
PLEASE ALLOW MINIMUM 10 WORKING DAYS FOR CUSTOM CABINET ASSEMBLY + 3-7 ADDITIONAL WORKING DAYS FOR SHIPPING
A revolution in luxurious affordable bathroom furniture. Implementing a streamlined modular manufacturing & shipping process ABI is able to offer luxurious bathroom furniture product at affordable prices – Custom built vanities come completely assembled ready for installation.
ADDISON 4 DRAWER
A minimalistic bathroom cabinet with a sharp slimline design, wall mounted with integrated cutouts for plumbing services for ease of installation, constructed with high density moisture resistant particle board and fitted with ultra soft closing drawers.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
Includes fully assembled vanity unit & top (if selected)
ABI – International
ABI vanities come with cutout option modules which allow waste water from the basin sink to drain – Cutout location and qty is confirmed during the ordering process.
10 Working days for custom cabinetry assembly + allow shipping days between 3-5 business days depending on the state
Length – 1160mm
High Density Moisture Resistant Particle Board Soft Close Drawers
RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON VANITIES AS THEY ARE CUSTOM BUILT
Our recommended care guide can be found here.
Please check all items within 3 days of receiving your order. Please do not install and email through any concerns with photographic evidence to [email protected]
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Addison 4-Drawer Vanity 1164mm||11972||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post Shipping
ACT: 1 – 3 Business Days
NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days
NT: 2 – 5 Business Days
QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days
SA: 2 – 3 Business Days
TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days
VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days
WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post Shipping
ACT: 3 – 12 Business Days
NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days
NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days
QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days
SA: 5 – 7 Business Days
TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days
VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days
WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on [email protected]
Made from a dense moisture proof particle board, finished with either a heavy pressed timber laminate grain or a 2 pac finish. The timber laminate is very resistant to damage, 2 pac is a high quality finish however can be damaged if not careful.
This would be possible, however there is a high chance that the drawer unit where the sink is mounted will need to be fixed shut, meaning only the other drawers will be functional.