WE NOW OFFER A 25 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
|Shower mixers & assembly taps||25||5||10|
|Kitchen & laundry mixers
**(Excludes Mai Kitchen Mixer – 5 years)
|Shower rails/hoses/hand held BP’s||5||2||N/A|
|Hand shower clips||5||2||N/A|
|Stainless basin sinks||10||5||N/A|
|Floor mounted bath spouts
(located in bath filler category,
but different warranty)(oscar & milani)
|Stainless steel accessories||10||5||N/A|
|Bottle traps/pop up wastes||5||5||N/A|
|Stand-offs / Spigots||10||2||N/A|
|Vanities / Mirror Cabinets||10||5||N/A|
To launch a warranty claim, please email the following to [email protected]
1. Your name and Order number
2. Description of the issue
3. Include photographic and/or video evidence showing the issue
Once received our Warranties team will contact you regarding repairing, replacing or refunding you for the issue.
Please note* Our goods are compliant under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for any major failure and/or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
– The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
– The item has been installed for and subject to domestic residential use only.
– For the purposes of this warranty ‘Commercial Use’ means anything other than Domestic Use, including use in commercial applications. Including but not limited to schools, restaurants, sporting facilities, hotels, salons and day-spas.
– For commercial applications we offer a 12 month structural warranty, this does not apply to the product finish or cartridge.
– Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
– Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided.
– The warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
– This warranty does not include faults caused by: unsuitable or improper use.
– Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
– Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER.
– Normal wear and tear.
– Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
– Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences.
– Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ABI excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
To see all details on warranty conditions and exclusions please see below.